Sponsors of Morristown Partnership events receive recognition via color logo, black & white logo or text name (varies by event and sponsorship level) within the following promotions:
- Posters featured throughout Morristown prior to and during event; digital media/social media elements also provided to businesses to use at their discretion.
- Banner(s)/On-Site Signage displayed prior to and during events in high traffic areas of Morristown (location varies by event)
- Train Station Billboard Ads – featured prior to and during events in the Morristown station for all events; Morristown Festival on the Green only is displayed at the following 7 stations: Morristown, Madison, Chatham, Summit, Bernardsville, Bay Street (Montclair) and Hoboken
- Elevator event posters placed within select residential community apartment buildings
- Morristown Partnership website morristown-nj.org – NEW website launching in Spring 2018!
- Promotional guides, event maps and/or programs (varies by event) to attendees of the event and made available online pre and post event
- Seasonal supplement within The Star Ledger / nj.com; print supplements reach Sunday full State run and featured online via nj.com, and available on the Morristown Partnership website; all supplements are also reprinted in glossy format for distribution at corresponding event and displayed throughout Morristown at select restaurants, retailers, hotels, salons, fitness studios, apartment buildings, business offices and theaters.
- Morristown Partnership social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Morristown Partnership monthly e-newsletter recognition