Morristown Partnership is a full-time advocate for downtown supporting initiatives that increase the value and vitality of the area including economic development initiatives in areas of communications, business recruitment and retention, marketing, promotions, events, redevelopment and capital improvement projects.
In addition, Morristown Partnership provides direct services for downtown including:
- Shop local and gift certificate programs
- Business to business and general public e-newsletters
- Social Media
- Support services for recruiting, referring, and selecting commercial tenants and sites
- Business networking events
- Star Ledger and NJ.com partnership promoting Morristown through print and digital publications year-round
- Production of the annual community events including: Morristown Restaurant Week, Meet Me in Morristown, Morristown Farmers Market, Morristown Festival on the Green, Downtown Morristown Halloween Trick or Treat, Christmas Festival at the Morristown Green
Morristown Partnership serves as a helpful resource, addressing inquiries from the general public and community stakeholders by providing concierge-level information about downtown events, resources, and current happenings.